Friday, May 2, 2008

The Post office..part II

Well I got a response from the post office beleive it or not....So I replied....

Lets see what happens....

Dear redassaggie00,

Thank you for contacting us about the behavior of one of our employees at the Park Row Post Office.

I apologize this occurred. This type of conduct is not acceptable under any circumstances. As with any business, much of our public image depends on the manner in which our employees interact with customers.

I will be happy to document this complaint. In order to do this, I need some additional information so this can be sent to the correct office and you can be contacted. Please reply to this email with the following information:

- Your home telephone number
- Your address
- Date of incident
- Time of incident
- Whether you would like to receive a call regarding this issue (There is no guarantee that further information can be provided via email.)

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for choosing the United States Postal Service®.

Regards,

Linda P

No comments: