Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Update to Goodbye Comcast

Well, an update to my post in February about "Goodbye Comcast"
http://redassaggie00.blogspot.com/2009/02/goodbye-comcast.html

After getting a comment from "Comcast Cares", Mark Casem, whose job is to scour the net for Comcast comments, I sent a letter and got a call from his 'team members' reassuring me that they would be contacting their 'team members' in Houston.

Guess what Mark Casem?? The Cable was turned off March the 2nd, as requested, and NOBODY has contacted me regarding ANY promotions that comcast has/had whatsoever.

Comcast does not care, and comcast fails miserably in my eyes. Did I expect anything more or less from Comcast? I shouldn't have.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am just disappointed as you are…

I would really like to find out why no one called you after you sent us a letter. If it is not so much of a trouble, will you please send me a copy of your letter? I am also providing you with my own official Comcast email to ensure that I receive your reply.

Again, I apologize for the frustrating experience.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
Mark_Casem@cable.comcast.com
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com