This is a good time to remember other things that need to be taken care of, specifically on your car, and at your home!
I like to remind folks that really aren't into car care, that at least twice a year, (a good reminder is around the time change) you should:
- Change the oil (more than 2x per year but if you can't remember do it now)
- Rotate your tires, correct air pressure
- Inspect/Replace your air filter
- Wash the car really well (including the wheel wells and rails/drains).
- Remove the garbage inside the car
- Inspect all your exterior lights
- Fertilize the lawn (Fall Fertilizer, and Spring Time too)
- Change the Ice maker Filter
- Change the A/C Furnace Filter
- Open the windows and let some fresh air in!
- Drain that hot water heater
- Check/Replace any light bulbs that burned out