Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life Group Time!

Well I decided to take the plunge and start to do a life group at my house for the month of November. Life group at my church is kinda like Bible study, but its geared more to smaller groups and discussing life in general. Since its the month of November I figured it would be good to discuss being Thankful and being grateful.

I really didn't think that anyone other than my usual suspects would come out, since I live "way out in Katy" but I actually had a few folks email that live nearby! I thought I was the only one!

Thus I have been cleaning and scrubbing, trying to get everything ready so I can open my home up on Wednesday nights for a dozen folks to come in and discuss.

The cool part is, the last week of group, we're having a pot luck dinner to celebrate the end! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: